Pictured above: Lake Lure Inn & Spa (since 1927) and Lake Lure Beach near Chimney Rock State Park – a popular day trip for residents and people visiting Asheville and Hendersonville. Also famous as a location for several popular movies: Firestarter (1984); Dirty Dancing (1987); Last of the Mohicans (1992). The annual Dirty Dancing Festival is a two day festival drawing fans of the movie from miles around.
Going Beyond Check-In: The best Guest
We know you want your visit to the Asheville area to be memorable. We don’t just care about your check-in, we care about your experience. Here are just a few of the benefits of staying at an Inspired Getaway property:
- No need to download an app before or during their stay – just click on a link!
- View directions to your property
- View your reservation details, photos, and check-in or check-out and even view the rental agreement.
- Send messages to the Property Manager through the Guest Experience App.
- Access coupons on area attractions and events and information.
- Write reviews directly from the Guest Experience link
- Best of all, get a local’s take on area attractions (secret gems)!