Mountain Forest Escape in Lake Lure and Chimney Rock
Great summer vacations are made of week long family stays in the mountains near a lake with access to hiking, mountain biking and sitting back on the porch enjoying 180 degree mountain top views. Inspired Getaway has two great summer vacation home rentals with easy paved access and within minutes to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock.
These homes provide easy driving access to:
- popular golf resort (Rumbling Bald Resort)
- 720 acres of lake (paddleboarding and sunset dinner cruises) at Lake Lure
- family friendly beach (Lake Lure beach) with activities
- hiking trails
- strolling around quaint shops in historic Chimney Rock and Lake Lure.
Guests can immerse themselves in the same natural landscape which formed the majestic backdrop for the movies Dirty Dancing and Last of the Mohicans. Nothing about that natural landscape from those movies has changed. You can even hike and walk along the same paths on Chimney Rock!
Best of all, you are close to nature and wildlife. Don’t be surprised to see deer in your front yard as you sip your morning coffee or as you unwind at the end of a fun day with a burnt orange sunset over your balcony.
On top of that Asheville is a simple day trip – drive 1 hour and you can visit the Biltmore Estate, shop downtown Asheville or take a self-guided beer tour starting with Sierra Nevada Brewery. So….
Are you ready to book your family summer vacation?
- Two Level 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home that sleeps 6 people
- Conveniently located master on the main with a king bed, en-suite
- Open floor plan with natural sunlight into the living room and kitchen
- Living room equipped with a gas log fireplace, kitchen and laundry room located on main level
- Lower level recreation room, foosball table and TV entertainment available
- Two bedrooms’ located downstairs, both hosting full size beds, with one full size bathroom
This newly constructed carriage-style house has a spacious master on the main with ensuite bathroom and separate laundry closet, upstairs guests will find a large, open floor plan living area, with 2 additional bedrooms, a sizable, well stocked kitchen, a second, full bathroom, and an elevated outdoor deck complete with an inviting hot tub.
- Master on the Main with queen size bed, full bathroom with step in shower, and a separate laundry closet,
- Main living space upstairs with open concept kitchen, living and dining room,
- Two upstairs bedrooms, one hosts a queen bed, the second bedroom offers a full/twin bunk bed,
- A full bathroom upstairs with step in tile shower stall,
- Large deck with private hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains